Clean and Elegant

Clean and Elegant

Friday 3 March 2017

I do not feel like a strong body

I do not feel
Like a strong body.


This morning I tried
on the tie-dye pants,
a tiny Asian size.


Then I took a picture
And weighed myself.


This was a mistake.
Why did I do that?

The tie-dye pants, not today.
Today they did not
seem to fit.
I frame myself
as this
hopeless
fragile
case,

Cause then
I'm allowed
to fuck up
and cry
As hard as I feel.

If only my biceps
were not so convincing
to everyone
but me.





When's the last time
you felt proud
for being intelligent
capable
and strong?



Oh no,
is the answer.




Yah.
That's what I thought.

The End.





And oh well.
The Hell with That.
The Future seems bright enough
More or Less.


"Whatever Else Poetry Is Freedom."


Exuberant Bodhisattva on Facebook
Twitter: @mypelvicfloor
I Let Go

Bodhisattva Business Ventures:
 
Deep Cleans by Erica J. Schmidt (@deepcleanswitherica)
Montreal Hippie Threads (@mtlhippiethreads)

Instagram: @montrealhippiethreads



Are you strong or are you skinny?
I love you. Good-bye.
The Benefits of an Ashtanga Yoga Practice, Part Two


No comments:

Post a Comment