Clean and Elegant

Clean and Elegant

Wednesday 1 March 2017

I before e

I before e

I


I will inflict him
with dick pics
with sick kids
with lipids
with twitching lids
with piss.

Bill wills his writing,
limiting his bliss,
his birthright.

e
He expects relentless sex.
Gwen rejects Ben’s sexts.
She exerts her knees.
She extends them.
She bends them.

The deer see fences.

Senseless,
Ed enters
Gwen’s tent.

Ed feeds Gwen
blended green desserts.
These desserts render her pee green.
The smell resembles tempered eggs.
She regrets her greed.

The End.

The Big Black bear
has been auditing your dreams

Exuberant Bodhisattva on Facebook
Twitter: @mypelvicfloor
I Let Go

Bodhisattva Business Ventures:
 
Deep Cleans by Erica J. Schmidt (@deepcleanswitherica)
Montreal Hippie Threads (@mtlhippiethreads)

Instagram: montrealhippiethreads


Five Days of Creative Recovery
My name is Erica. I love coffee.
The O's in the Tôtô have hats.
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment