Clean and Elegant

Clean and Elegant

Thursday 9 March 2017

First no boundaries on the Internet. Then psychotic break.

Flying away
Like butterflies
In poetry
Is probably over.


Stunned.
Or dead.
The bird might appear
both ways.

Seratonin
Intoxication.
The squirrels are
the homeless people.

Jumping off buildings.
Running into windows.

Professionals of drama.
How to make this lucrative.
First no boundaries on the Internet.
Then psychotic break.

I love you and I miss you.
Two nights ago
I dreamt I shattered
the Selfie Mirror
on purpose.

Still in tact,
its lightning bolt border
of purple nail polish
pissed me off.

Several years
Of misfortune ahead.
I still felt there
was more to destroy.

The broken glass
nearly reflected
my rage,
but not quite.

The End.

The Selfie Mirror


Exuberant Bodhisattva on Facebook
Twitter: @mypelvicfloor
I Let Go

Bodhisattva Business Ventures:

Deep Cleans by Erica J. Schmidt (@deepcleanswitherica)
Montreal Hippie Threads (@mtlhippiethreads)
Instagram: montrealhippiethreads



Hi, my name is Erica. I'm having thoughts of Death.
Why you are a hermaphrodite.
Simon Girard (1979-2015)


No comments:

Post a Comment