Clean and Elegant

Clean and Elegant

Monday 3 October 2011

The Verdict

I apologize for the delay in rendering the Verdict of my Lululemon Interview.  As fate would have it, I have not been busy folding pants.  My potential for transcending mediocrity has been assessed and Lululemon did not call me back for a one-on-one interview.  This is somewhat disappointing.  I was looking forward to discussing my long term goals with a seasoned and elevated Lululemon educator. I thought that that my ten-year health goal to quit coffee and alcohol was very measurable and realistic.  Some things take time.  For my fifteen-year health goal, I'm hoping to even out my pelvis.  I'll let you know how that goes.

The End.
Exuberant Bodhisattva on Facebook.
Twitter: @mypelvicfloor
I Let Go, a self-help book by Erica J. Schmidt


How I will elevate Lululemon
The Group Interview
Mythological, Unconditional Love
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Bravo! I was waiting for you to come back! Retail might not be your thing, and let's face it the hours suck. Stick with the writing and the yoga and find another way to make some dollars. Not so easy, I know. But lululemon isn't the only gig.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Erica, don't be discouraged. Keep doing what you believe to be right for you, keep trying, and you will find a way to engage your passion and, well, make a living at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG - you are way to clever to work there. For goodness sakes it's a retail job! It's like they are interviewing a top level executive! Sheesh!

    ReplyDelete